Welcome Wildcats! We are excited for another amazing school year at Lake Highlands Elementary! To help you stay connected, please follow a few steps:
1) Set up an account in Membership Toolkit on www.lhepta.org
2) Join PTA and receive weekly newsletters with information about upcoming events at LHE.
3) Sign up for our Principal’s Paw Print – a bi-weekly newsletter regarding LHE happenings: https://signup.e2ma.net/
4) At Meet the Teacher Night, sign up to receive information from your Room Parent who will send specific information about your students class.
5) If you plan to volunteer at LHE, you must complete a background check at https://www.risd.org/ under “Volunteer on your campus”
6) Attend LHE PTA meetings: Aug 23, Dec 13, March 7, May 9
7) Attend our largest annual fundraiser, the LHE Dinner and Auction. Info can be found here: https://lhepta.membershiptoolkit.com/auction.
8) Set up an account for your student’s cafeteria funds with www.Paypams.com
9) Support LHE through your time, talents and resources so we can continue to thrive as an involved and enthusiastic community
Please contact Jennifer Wilcox, PTA President with questions. Jen@jenwilcox.com
School Day at LHE:
School Starts at 7:50am – Students may enter through front or back doors at 7:40am.
Students are tardy after 7:50am – Students must enter through the front doors and check in with the office after 7:50am
Students who arrive after 8:05am will receive a partial day absence and it will count towards truancy.
Kindergarten Students are released at 2:50pm and all other students are released at 3:00pm. Here is a map of our dismissal protocol.