We want all of our families to be able to get a hold of any information needed. To make that easier, here are all the ways you can communicate with us and us with you,
- LHE Website: https://schools.risd.org/LakeHighlandsES
Learning Resources, School News, Classroom Information, and other school information
- FOCUS: http://www.risd.org/group/districtnews/focus.html
Sign in to view your students grades and attendance records
- LHE PTA Website and Membership Toolkit: http://lhepta.org
LHE PTA site for upcoming events as well as general information
- Thursday Folders: Every Thursday, your child will come home with a "Thursday Folder." In this, you will find information that is pertinent for the next few weeks.
- Paw Print: Principal's weekly newsletter. Sign up: https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1854092/1802323/
- Automated Phone Messages: RISD and LHE use RoboCalls. When you filled out your child's information card, the phone number that you listed as your home number will receive recorded messages from both LHE and RISD having to do with upcoming events as well as school district information. If that number has changed, please update it in the school office.
- Supply List: A list of supplies for each grade level at Lake Highlands Elementary (2018-19 Supplies List)
- LHE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LakeHighlandsElementary
- LHE Twitter: You can also follow LHE on Twitter @wildcatslhe
- RISD Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RichardsonISD
- RISD Twitter: You can also follow LHE on Twitter @RichardsonISD